Sears Home improvement Support Ticket
Kitchen & Bathroom upgrade
|Created By:||bbwoof2000||Last Reply:||bbwoof2000|
|Created:||1 month ago||Last Updated:||1 month ago|
I had Sears do an upgrade on my kitchen and my master bathroom. In the kitchen they installed new countertops and also my plumbing underneath the sinks were disconnected. I had a AAA water filter system installed with connections to the icemaker and drinking water in the refridgerator & also a spigot which ran up through the countertop which provided water for cooking. When the job was completed I was told that Sears would not reconnect those two items. I didn't understand why because the line from the refrigerator was already there. The spigot for the cooking water was removed and now it cannot be found. So, I've got to call Triple A to come out and hook my system back up which is going to undoubtily cost a lot of money. Ok, now for the bathroom. Before, I had a large mirror which completely covered the wall from sink to sink. Now Sears replaced that with two small mirrors over both sinks and they left a hole in the wall where it looks like an electrical outlet once was. I now wish I had kept my large mirror.I will never use Sears again and I definitely won't recommend them to anybody.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Sears Home improvement reviews and tickets
- New Furnace
- New Heating and A/C
- New A/C unit
- Terrible Experience
- Be Sure They Have Permits
- DON"T USE SEARS
- Denied rebate for new heat pump installation
- Wanting my promised rebate
- Not happy
- Broken Heating & Air Unit Under Warranty
- impact windows
- horrible unprofessional service!!!!
- Sears cabinets price
- Sears sucks
- Installation and pricing of granite countertops
Similar reviews and tickets
- Home Makeover Specialists Ontario
- Filthy condidtions, Braums Seminole, Ok.
- Roofing, Siding & Gutter (Georgia)
- Our place At the Beach Condo rented via Global Discovery Vacations....
- Sears bathroom remodel
- Bad Job!
- What a rip off!!
- Remodeled Kitchen and bathroom
- Bathroom remodle job
- Mr. Construction & Son home renovations
- Green-Built Custom Homes LLC did an amazing kitchen in my home
- We Love our Kitchen!!!
- i feedback on Upgrade to jally beam or App SD card move
- Planning to decorate My Bathroom with unique ideas
How MeasuredUp Works