Sears Home improvement Support Ticket
Misleading sales, no support of bad product
|Created By:||LaurelGinOhio||Last Reply:||LaurelGinOhio|
|Created:||2 years ago||Last Updated:||2 years ago|
Thirteen months ago, we went with Sears HI to put vinyl siding on our home. The salesperson really sold us on how Sears would "stand by its product" and the "lifetime" warranty.
Well, now 13 months later, the siding is falling off the house, seemingly b/c the installers did not use nails in the trim. I called Sears expecting their "stand by their product" service, and got told it would be $100 for them to even come look at it. The product is broken, falling off my house, and all this paperwork I have that says "lifetime warranty"? It's not worth the paper its printed on.
So angry, and won't be using Sears ever again in the future.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Sears Home improvement reviews and tickets
- New Furnace
- New Heating and A/C
- New A/C unit
- Terrible Experience
- Be Sure They Have Permits
- DON"T USE SEARS
- Denied rebate for new heat pump installation
- Wanting my promised rebate
- Not happy
- Broken Heating & Air Unit Under Warranty
- impact windows
- horrible unprofessional service!!!!
- Sears cabinets price
- Sears sucks
- Installation and pricing of granite countertops
Similar reviews and tickets
- Sales person lied concerning 30 Day grace period
- Magic Jack Commercial Misleading
- misleding customers over a "free trial"
- Previous Sales Person
- Sales misleading bait and switch!
- Don't Believe the Hype of Magic Jack
- CCH L & XL WITH LEASH
- Dell Stinks
- HP Laptop Unreliable and Tech Support Deplorable
- Censoring Product Reviews
- Prosvent 30 day trial VERY misleading and costly!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Formula 27 filler does not harden
- Misleading Expectations
How MeasuredUp Works